I suspect it isn't so fond of me either. I could of disowned it this morning (and for most of my 20's!) when it woke me at 4am to announce it was going to be a little active for a few hours and that it was hoping I wouldn't need sleep because it really wanted to apply some pressure to my back. I get really fed up with it when it's nice and quiet for a few months only to come rampaging home like a screaming banshee today - a week early even - knocks down the door and carries on as though this is how it should always be. I know all those around me could just do without it's presence as well - they certainly don't need the snide remarks and sulkiness it elicits in me that in turn gets directed at them. I may find myself needing to apologise to the men in my workplace for the withering 'you will never know how it feels' dark looks. Except they all suck and the look can be appropriated for many reasons during the other 3 weeks of the month.
The ONLY good thing about it is the complete satisfaction I get for being an overzealous carnivore consuming dark delicious red meat - mmmm and work is putting on a 24hr BBQ..
No comments:
Post a Comment