Thursday, July 3, 2008

Shister! 3 days away!

Oh lordy - I have to run 10km on Sunday morning at 9.30am and then do the 7.5km walk afterwards.. that's practically a half marathon! Am I ready? um... not really. 5km yes - 10 km - well I'll be walking some of it - that's fine. Then after that I'm giving it a rest on the goals/ challenges (apart from the push up thingy..). I'll still be training and being as healthy as possible - I'll just stop giving myself a hard time and enjoy the training etc...

Texan and I desperately need a holiday - even 3 days away - but preferrably longer and OS.. Without knowing exactly what job is happening yet or how unemployed I'll actually be we can't plan anything. In fact most of the conversations between Texan and I start with "When I know what I'm doing next..." There is a new maybe on the horizon with a show involving boats and beaches.. It would be up north for about 3 month for location shooting then back down this way for the studio work. It's only a slight maybe to add to the list of other maybes..

No comments: