Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Push Up Challenge

I'm half way through week 4 of One Hundred Push Ups - doing well and feeling strong! I was daunted by the numbers at first but now I encourage anyone out there to give it a go. Start at Level 1 - you will be surprised by how quickly your fitness level with push ups goes up.

4 comments:

Me said...

This 100 Pushups thing looks impressive. I've never been able to do more than 20. I'm definitely going to look further into this.

Thank you.

Miss N said...

orhan - give it a go it's so worth it!

Anonymous said...

Hey babe, I'm really really struggling with this, seem to be stuck on week 2. I'm keeping at it though, no fear!!

Good for you on getting on so well with it!!
Sue x

Miss N said...

Skinny - keep keep going.. to be honest I had a head start because I was actively working on push ups before the challenge. Just doing 10 each day - well built up to 10 - knees then toes. So keep going!!! You are strong!! xxx