Monday, July 28, 2008

So that weight loss / training stuff

I'm kicking it in the hundred push up challenge. I'll update tomorrow.. I really did keep myself in check and exercised when I could through the Party week last week - it's showing.. Because I was eating on the fly and not sitting at my desk with the usual routine I actually ate healthier then a normal day! Barely any carbs - lots of good choices of fresh easy food and small portions because I wasn't just thinking of the next meal.. So no bloat, the scales look good but the clothes feel even better.

Edit: I've had to delete this paragraph...

It looks like my deal on the new show is that I can orchestrate a week off before I start IF I can leave reality when my contract ends - despite the fact they want me to stay longer... I really need a good week off. I also need it to stop being so cold tonight when I live in a house that was built for the tropics!!

I don't know if you can tell but I'm uber excited about ... just stuff at the moment .. plus one of the most awesome men in the world just had something seriously cool happen!! Sometimes just talent prevails..

2 comments:

Me said...

Don't hold back on the young men, somebody has got to break their hearts ;)

Miss N said...

orhan -- so so tempting but so SO wrong!