Well not nothing nothing.. there is a hell of a lot of training to get in.. A little detoxing from the copious amount of over indulged red wine running through my veins.. A retreat to Byron. Sleeping.. hmmm sleep.. Reading.. Playing..
Today I kick start this holiday season with a hair appointment and the spa. Though I do have to finish my Tax prep which I've procrastinated about all weekend. I'm 80% through it - just have to sort the receipts from last years Europe trip -- which isn't easy when they are mostly in Russian!
I've finally recovered from the most painful DOMS I think I've ever had so will celebrate with Body Pump this afternoon after a long cycle.. yes yes even by then I know I will still be procrastinating from the tax.. I need an assistant.. mwah!
2 comments:
Tax in Russian? Could a difficult task be made any more difficult? Oh, yes it can.
orhan - exactly.. but I think I've cracked it!
Post a Comment