When I'm traveling often the process of choosing where I am going to stay is agonising.. I've been known to make a pros and cons list. Just like food envy I get location/hotel/beach/restaurant envy - the grass is greener everywhere else people and my Libran brain can't handle another reason to do 'research'.. but I know I will.. oh the hours of my life I am going to lose to yet something else the internet has thrown at me..
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Unleash your inner sticky beak!
So Google Street View is out there now in Oz and I defy anyone not to get a bit of a stalk sticky beak on! Please - it's the first thing I did. Just because I could... Granted you don't see much (behind the curtains that is cause you see plenty!) - it's completely freaky!
When I'm traveling often the process of choosing where I am going to stay is agonising.. I've been known to make a pros and cons list. Just like food envy I get location/hotel/beach/restaurant envy - the grass is greener everywhere else people and my Libran brain can't handle another reason to do 'research'.. but I know I will.. oh the hours of my life I am going to lose to yet something else the internet has thrown at me..
When I'm traveling often the process of choosing where I am going to stay is agonising.. I've been known to make a pros and cons list. Just like food envy I get location/hotel/beach/restaurant envy - the grass is greener everywhere else people and my Libran brain can't handle another reason to do 'research'.. but I know I will.. oh the hours of my life I am going to lose to yet something else the internet has thrown at me..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Considering I'm Scorpio, suprisingly, we have a few things in common. In such a short post I could pick about four things that remind me of myself. Freaky.
Orhan.. In what way - my OCD 'research', list making?, generally being paranoid?? you list number 4?
i'm good... really I'm good... :)
1. Google Street freaks you out.
2. You have trouble choosing where to stay - I have trouble making choices in general.
3. You have a pros and cons list for everything.
4. There is a love-hate relationship with research.
and now the 5th..
5. You're curiousty is as charming as mine.
Don't change a thing :)
orhan - Change? moi? not a chance though let's hope that's a good thing!
12 months and 25kgs later, you've done well. It is indeed a good thing.
I used to look like this.. 25 kilos later I'm looking like this. I'm going to save us both some time and count this as # 8 ;)
Orhan - oh that's an 8! can't wait for 9..
Post a Comment