Sunday, August 17, 2008

What day is it?

Seriously only 3 days into holidays and I am struggling to know if it's a weekend or weekday! Loving that!

I had THE MOST FUN yesterday.. A little while back I won a competition that included a $1000 gift voucher for a store down the Gold Coast.. A store I wouldn't normally shop in for clothes but who am I to turn down $1000 worth of shopping anywhere! So I picked my best friend up yesterday morning - loaded the car with coffee and the tunes of Jason Mraz and took off on a little road trip.

We spent 2 hours in the store - literally tried everything on. I found some items I do love for myself and my bestie. We walked out with glitzy gold shopping bags that only the coast can deliver. Next stop a chamapagne lunch - lots of laughs and the perfect weather. We went from lunching at the marina to slumming it down on main beach at the surf club. Because that's how we roll!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous much? xx

Me said...

Aw, you look so damn happy! And pretty.

Oh lawdy, I miss beer. Stupid new years resolution. Worst one ever!

Friday said...

You are kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiillling me.
Puhleeease no more coast shots. I cannae handle it.
xxxx

Miss N said...

Luuuuurvve you all! can you come over for a BBQ and fun? ;) xx