Thursday, September 4, 2008

Nothing Panadol and Rest won't cure

So I finally got into the doctor and it ended in 'nothing much you can do except rest'.. which I kind of knew would be the result - but I've had pneumonia before after battling a cold like this.. granted I was on a high budget (crap) feature in Sydney doing 16 hour days and not resting.. much much different to how I'm handling it this time around!

It has completely buggered up my training and that's the part that is annoying me the most..I have light DOMS from my tiny upper body session the other day which is actually kind of making me feel good.. It looks like my new working hours will be 8 - 6.30 - fingers crossed. That will work in well with 6am classes and weight training at night. Plus running at night when it starts to get lighter..

Male readers look away now.....

The doctor I went to this morning is a new one (that I've heard good things about) - I've been fairly disillusioned with my old one for a while.. So part of seeing a new doc was getting everything done.. yep everything.. so not pleasant but so so necessary. I've unfortunately been very lazy in that department over the past few years and really should be as responsible to my bodies insides as I am to the outside!

1 comment:

Me said...

Hope you get better far sooner than later.

*hugs*