I left work right on 5 tonight to beat a storm - with hail - headed for my home. I am paranoid about the car at the moment as it is the one point of custody contention with The Texan..
I sped as fast as I could against the black clouds and then hit... a fricken traffic jam of all traffic jams! you see - when someone accidentally grazes someone else on a road SOMEWHERE in Brisbane.. It fucks the whole city up!! So is the sheer brilliance of the one road in - one road out system of a 'Capital' city..
So stuck in traffic.. begging begging for the hail not to start.. it does - but it's tiny..and 2 mins worth.. get home after an hour and a half of flicking radio stations, finishing a podcast, swearing at oversized Utes, stupid SUV's (seriously! ban them!).. I officially have road rage and want nothing more then to...
Well I hit the gym.. Albeit for 30mins only - just weights.. heavy weights/great repetitions.. but trust me in the car all I was thinking of was a bath and wine.. so excuses schamoses THIS is how I am approaching summer! sans road rage I hope!
No comments:
Post a Comment