Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A Good Day

Monday - pretty good despite PMS and wanting to join the latest craze of glassing..

You have used 940 out of your net daily budget of 1300 calories and have 360 calories remaining. 23% of the calories are from fat, 38% from protein, 34% from carbs and 0% from alcohol.

I actually ate 1543 calories and then exercised 603 calories.. I'm not too fussed about dipping below 1200 when you take the exercise away from the actual. I grazed all day and had loads of protein.

No drinking is resulting in weird weird dreams! and waking up at midnight thinking it is 5am.. go figure..

Just over a week until the move.. everyday just one more day I get excited and apprehensive..

2 comments:

Me said...

Do you use an online calorie counter?

Miss N said...

orhan - I use calorieking -- but to be honest ever since I started counting calories I have not lost any weight! only sticking to Core on WW has helped me!