Monday, October 20, 2008

Weekend

I was given an early mark on Friday so was home and in my running gear way before sunset! That is always going to put me in a good mood! I ran with Week 2 of C25k playing on the pod and I did the session as fast and as hard as I could - including 2 x 90 sec sprints uphill.. I nearly threw up at the end and my HR was sitting at 100%. It is my goal to now become a stronger and faster runner.. Then train for several events in the new year..

Saturday after Body Pump and a 30 min bike ride I got stuck into packing..I got through quite a bit and wish wish wish I could move out sooner rather then later. While things are amicable I know we need our space from one another. I know I need my own space... 10 days to go..

Sunday Princess D and I had an hilarious couple of hours.. She was dreadfully hung over but desperately wanted to go swimming. So she drives around to my house then makes me drive and we head to a pool that comes with our gym membership. Only to get to the pool, swipe in with the chick at the counter, go get changed and then told as we head to the pool that it closes at midday.. Look at the clock - it's 1/4 to.. Information we could of done when we were getting our locker keys! erg.. Swim quickly and then decide to head back to the spa at our normal gym. Get there - see the owner - tell him about the other gym/pool closing at midday and our disappointment.. He then tells us that we could of stayed at the pool as it's only the gym that closes for the lunch period not the pool. UUURRGGG. Into the spa we go - only to be surrounded by giggling annoying gaggels of women - everywhere. It wasn't our day! we sauned and steamed, scrub and then went out for a quick lunch. I then hit the couch with the papers before picking myself up and taking the bike out for an hour.

Early to bed and a night full of weird dreams!

My trusty Polar informed me I reached 105% of my workout targets for last week.. considering how stressed I am it's surprising.. I'm not seeing any weight shifting so am cutting out nuts, bread, coffee this week.. Lifting my interval training. Eating more fruit. I've been bloated for 2 weeks. I'm a few days late with my period - though I feel it's on the way - I'm so exhausted and run down this morning I think the only thing that would fix it is a good old fashioned steak! maybe not a 9.20am..

2 comments:

UBERMOUTH said...

Good for you. You have probably jus hit the wall, in terms of weight loss.Have you heard of Hemp protien? I would not eat more fruit due to the sugars.Drink more water, instead.
Maybe you are doing more exercise boosting your LMM and less fat burning, and it's muscle that you are putting on.

Miss N said...

ubermouth - thanks for the comment! you could be right about a few things -- I really need to find the right balance with all of this!