I'd love to say I don't read trash magazines - but seriously who doesn't glance when they are right in front of you. I don't BUY them but I won't be so hoightytoighty to say I don't read them, look at pretty dresses, scoff at the gossip etc etc.. Today I picked up a Who that was lying around in the office.. and now I'm obsessed with my weight again! I want to lose 10 kilos! I am not alright - I really am still fat! Honestly I have been chanting this to myself for the past hour. Hence I've come running in to post as if taking myself to an emergency pysch appointment!
I'm convinced at 1.63m that 60.5 is not where I should be and I should aim for the low 50's.. not just the 55 I was striving for.. so what got to me?
This:
Number one reason why I hate these magazines! ***runs off to stick article to front of fridge..**
5 comments:
but i don't believe the numbers miss n.
when i am 51 kilos, and i am 154cms tall i am SO SO SO THIN. waaaaay thinner than the bird in the magazine.
she is LYERING. i'd peg her around 54 -55. i think you're goal weight is realistic.
Kitty - the smart part of my brain knows that.. the stoooopid part will have me living on lettuce leaves for a week! But thanks sweetheart xx
I have been reading your blog for a while now but haven't posted before, but anyway.....I have to agree with Kitty. I think she looks pretty much the same except the face. She is standing straight on in the first photo and the second one is tilted sideways with her leg out. Classic suck it in to make her look thinner pose. I think you have done a great job so far and reading your blog keeps me imspired to continue with my weightloss journey.
I didn't realise but we're the same height. My personal WW goal was 55 (like yours). Once I hit, it I'm fine with it. I actually went down to about 52.9 or something like that and I felt too thin (didn't really think I would ever say that)!! 55 is a great goal! See how you feel when you get there... good luck!
lien - I really don't think I could even get under 55 but I'm going to give it a try! and if I stop at 55 I'd be pretty happy anyway! thanksxx
ubermouth - ta! :)
Post a Comment