EAT LESS
YAY for the 50's I am cheering for your from the side lines, and the over 65's :( weddings and indulgences soon to be leveled with
I'm actually getting heavier according to my scale even though I'm clearly loosing fat.. weight training and intensive cardio is a mixed business, I tell you what!
missfee - i only flirted with the 50's for a day.. back up there again..orhan - i suspect i've lost muscle which is why the scales have gone down.. must start working on that!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
YAY for the 50's I am cheering for your from the side lines, and the over 65's :( weddings and indulgences soon to be leveled with
I'm actually getting heavier according to my scale even though I'm clearly loosing fat.. weight training and intensive cardio is a mixed business, I tell you what!
missfee - i only flirted with the 50's for a day.. back up there again..
orhan - i suspect i've lost muscle which is why the scales have gone down.. must start working on that!
Post a Comment