It gets better and better - quickly! You have to be consistent and you need to challenge yourself with a variety of exercises and if you do that then the fitness builds up quicker then you would think.
I just got back from a 6.5km interval run. Basically I did a Week3 session of C25k - upping my pace on the running sections and then followed it with a Week 2 session - almost making the 90 sec running bits sprints. 547 calories later I feel great. I feel like I have my running form back and can't wait to do a long non-interval run later in the week.
I used Trailguru to map it on my iPhone and had a max speed of 19.53km/hr (hello downhill run) and an average of 8.53km/hr. Considering there were a number of brisk walk sections I'm happy with the pace.
No comments:
Post a Comment