Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Some random title about my day...

It's only 6.45am - I have no title to give... I'm in super detox mode after way too much wine on Saturday night.. so it's all tea, fruit and no alcohol.. which is finally going well for the first time in forever! 3 days in.. Mind you - it messes with my sleep. I went to bed early last night to read and resist temptation. I was asleep by 9.30 and then consequently woke at 1, 2 eventually getting up and going for a 45 min ride this morning and then doing half of my new Body Pump DVD.. Hopefully the sleeping gets easier this week!

I'm having super dilemmas about whether or not I really want to be dating anyone.. I keep telling myself I don't and that it is too early - but I like the company and 'just seeing how things go'. Right about now I wish I was away on location shooting somewhere!

1 comment:

Friday said...

Sounds like we have similar dilemmas.. I also wish I was away somewhere. Its kinda like the fight or flight thing me thinks. I just wanna get the hell away so I dont have to deal with it. No good advice coming from my way Im afraid.
hugs
x