forgive me I'm busy... still training - still doing as much Cardio as I can and as I mentioned on Katie's blog... it's making me hungry!! I've ramped up my push ups and almost become obsessed.. I start making dinner -- then go do 10 push ups.. I stir the dinner -- then go do another 10.. while dinner is cooking I tidy the lounge room -- then do another 10.. I flick through Runner's World -- then do another 10.. check on dinner -- then do another 10.. before dinner is cooked I'm up to 10 sets of 10 - on my toes! It makes me feel stronger then running does. As exercises they are intensely different.. both work for me but in much different ways.
Running boost my self esteem.. Getting running fit has had the same affect on me as losing 20kg.. the 'Fuck I can do that!' feeling... the 'holy fuck how did I do that? I rock!' feeling. Getting fit has now overshadowed losing weight. I would love to lose at least 5 more kilos but right now, today I'm very very happy with the fitness level and the superficial vanity of thinness is not high on my list. I'm not going to sabotage the weight loss being cocky and eating the things I know I have to limit. I'm still actively involved in working on the last 5 kilos.. I just have my interest peaked in a different direction at the moment. Is that the balance I'm looking for? Or why I can't find it? Does any of that make sense??
No comments:
Post a Comment