I'm not letting the rain ruin my plans this week... I couldn't go for the 10k ride I wanted to do this morning - due to the constant drizzle - so I headed back to the gym. 20 mins of Incline Intervals - up to 12% incline at 6 speed (this will get your heart rate up!). 15 mins on the Elliptical with my heart rate at 80%. 5mins power spin on the bike and then a cool down. 40 Sit ups. Push Ups then warm down and stretches..
I'm aware my scale weight (which I'm not happy about) has a lot to do with muscle weight rather then body fat.. I just can't seem to get my head to stop obsessing about it! Will go back to the tape measure when I get home from work..
Update: I couldn't resist doing a Body Pump class - but it is partly considered Cardio and I'm not completely giving up on Strength training this week. I had a sneaky DVD of the class and did it at home - I swear I worked harder then in a normal class! Do not know why...
549 calories exercised out today..
1 comment:
Nice workout! Keep it up!
Post a Comment