If I have an issue with something and it's really an issue, not petty and bugs me for too many precious hours.. then I have to voice it.
For the past few months my gym has been dropping it's standards... Recently in the Day Spa Princess D and I observed mould in the steam room.. next visit still there.. in fact I'm sure it is growing as we speak..
On top of that one by one the machines have been having 'technical issues' and generally not being fixed for weeks on end. Since I joined this particular gym 6mths ago I noticed that not every TV attached to a Cardio machine worked properly and a lot of them had issues with Audio - as in you plug your headphones in and you can't guarantee you will hear anything. Mostly the whole technology system is really shabby. Sometimes being held together by sticky tape! I wouldn't say the machines are all that clean either - often sweat stains on the sides of the treadmills even when the gym opens first thing in the morning..
For $80 a fortnight I expect a lot better. My old gym at $30 a fortnight (no Day Spa attached to it) excelled at cleanliness and machine upgrades. If something was broken it was fixed that day.
I called my gym today - spoke to the Club Manager and tried to be as polite as possible and point out some of the more pressing issues I think as a member I am entitled to...mentioned that other members had voiced concern to in a recent group class.. Well I was met with a very big defensive wall of 'Our machines are regularly maintained and we weren't aware of any issues with the TV/Audio systems'. I doubt either one of those sentences is completely true. /end rant
1 comment:
You get that kind of service and your DON'T go to FF! I would expect better. I once saw mushrooms growing in the bathroom at FF... they were pointed out to someone and were definitely gone the next day, and haven't been seen since.
Post a Comment