Tuesday, November 11, 2008

T T T Tuesday....

How's that for a slack blog post title... ach well..

So my Ebay items went well over the weekend netting me a little pocket money to keep me off the streets and paying my rent.. I've put more up - go bid and if a reader wins an item I'll send you something extra special.. Though you are all skinny minni athletic goddesses so the items may be a little big for you!

I was up at 4.45 this morning.. My bedroom is very very light so it felt like 8am when I woke! I got up and went and did a 20 min interval run - which just about killed me! Some runs are so hard some days.. After the intervals I walked up this vertical hill and then when my heart rate got back down under near death status I did an easy 1km jog.. Home to sit ups and planks and then a decent stretch warm down..

Weight this morning.. 61.6 (again..)

No comments: