I did Body Pump and smacked it hard!
Right now I just finished the push up Day 1/ Week 3/ Column 2! Oh yes that will be 20 push ups straight as the Progress test and then.. 12, 17, 13, 13 and then 17!! Ouch - but good ouch.. On my toes - if you're wondering.. That's 75 push ups tonight!! if I can count with the exhaustion I'm feeling right this second..
I didn't run intervals tonight though.. not too bothered by that..
1 comment:
I am having a crack at this 100 push ups thing. Busted out 29 on my initial test which was lower than I expected :(
Decided I could not wait a few days to get started so after a rest hit week 3 column 3 for 14/18/14/14 and burnt out at 15 (short of the goal of 20) making a total of 94 on my first night! That was after a few hours dancing too. Damn I am going to hurt tomorrow.
Post a Comment