I'm 98% unpacked and settled into the new home.. I didn't get to the gym on the weekend but considering how many boxes I lifted during the week - not to mention the stairs I climbed and climbed! My weekend included a friday night of being a typical Libran girl and getting the apartment looking how I want it.. though this is a work in progress with me - I'll changed my mind several times! I had Princess D and her husband over for Dinner on Saturday night - they had actually locked themselves out of their apartment so they had to stay for breakfast as well. They describe it as a Mini Vaction at Miss N's B & B.. We had a yummy yummy morrocan lamb dish..
I cooked for hours in the afernoon while pottering around and getting all my clothes sorted..
I relaxed while it was simmering - happy the wireless is running!
I need need need more sleep.... I made it to Body Pump this morning - I'm thinking another hour in bed would been better..
1 comment:
Love the new place. Very zen. It is definitely the start of something wonderful.
Post a Comment