Friday, December 12, 2008

It's here again..

The weekend that is! Being December and all it will have a little festive feel to it.. Princess D's birthday lunch extravaganza here and then cocktails at a rooftop bar for sunset.. if the rain ever stops!!

The Italian and I are dinnering and dvding tonight.. I was going to bail on it this morning because I over thought an email from him (see this is what happens when The Talks start to happen!! Mental note to self - steer clear of The Talks until you actually know what you want and if you're going to hear what you want to hear - such is the superficiality of my life right now!) - any way decided to stick to the 'just have fun' mantra for now....

Only 2 runs this week and no weights which is precisely the reason the weight is exactly the same as last week. Oh yes Miss 61 you will be stuck here for some time to come if you don't stay consistent with getting more and more workouts done in your week! I do have a couple of injuries - post the run on Wed night.. in particular a pulled muscle in my left hamstring that is actually making it a little difficult to walk... I may need to take it a little easy tonight...**cough**

1 comment:

Josh said...

**Cough** indeed...Hope all your Christmas's come at once...so to speak.