Random items:
- Don't you just love it when you're seeing someone new and you have quite a lovely blissful moment... mmmm -- making me happy today.. (stop throwing up now y'all!)
- One of my dearest and most amazingly beautiful friends(despite the fact he wrote this song with me in mind after a teensy weensy (sic) argument back in the early 90's) is coming home from the UK for New Years and I'm dying to go out to dinner with him and chat about the year that was!
- This weekend I'm off to a reunion breakfast with a girl I used to live with in Edinburgh and another mutual friend of ours we haven't seen for years... good times... Though it will be one of those situations where they will have little ones with them and inevitably ask me the 'so when are you having children' question - prompting me to wonder again if I've made the right choices in my life...le sigh..
1 comment:
Just quietly Miss N, I think you have an awesome life!!
xx
Post a Comment