Tuesday, December 23, 2008

silly silly season...

I've just suddenly realised I have a tonne of pressies to buy over the next 2 days! I'm currently locked in my house waiting for a courier to stop messing up and get to me.. this has been a chore over the past 2 days.. It's almost like being a work - I don't wish to start my holidays having inane conversations with courier companies on the phone when I clearly sorted this all out last week only to have their 'electronic delivery system' mess things up.. urg.

I tend to avoid Christmas.. and was heading into another planned avoidance this year but instead have planned to visit the family home Christmas morning and then one of my darling best friends (mother of my god-child) for Christmas lunch. So that's that day booked - but now I'll have to laden myself up with goodies for all. Fuck - where do I start!!! Cue me running around Myer wanting to smack people in the back of the head on escalators.. I need a list... what the hell do I get a 12 yr old boy and a 2 yr old boy??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you do end up in Myer, please avoid the floor with Santa's grotto. It's not pretty.

Anonymous said...

12 year olds want porn, but it's probably illegal/wrong. beyond that, i don't know much about 12 year old boys.

the two year old is easy! the question is - do you like his parents?

if yes: yo gabba gabba dvd, that little darling will be in a trance.

if no: a loud music-playing chunk of crap from fisher price.

merry present day!

theeee eeeeend.

Steph said...

Have a fantastic Christmas! Thanks for everything this year too, it was a blast. xx