Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Another Life Somewhere Else

Ok - so I've got another blog out there now... Keeping this one for the occaisional adventure update but generally I'll be sticking to Running More and Eating Less.

Email me if you want to know where I'll be spewing forth more shallowness then the interweb really needs... God not another blog - the world is suddenly crying!!!

8 comments:

Friday said...

I wanna go there...
x

cupcake said...

ME ME ME!!! I know I don't comment much, but that doesn't mean I'm not following your buffet of international men.

Miss N said...

Friday - I'll email it..

Cupcake - don't have an email address for you?!

Anonymous said...

Me too please. Like cupcake, I don't comment often but I love the adventures!

Miss N said...

Miss Mongret - send me an email and I'll send you the blog link!

~crazy peanut~ said...

I tried sending you an e-mail, but it was sent back undeliverable. :(

Miss N said...

crazy p - email me at nathaliausa@hotmail.com

Let me know if it doesn't work!

~crazy peanut~ said...

...any sign of my e-mail Miss N? I cut and pasted the addy you left, but so far, it hasnt been returned to me. :)