*So private isn't all that much fun...
I had a great weekend - but I slipped up food wise a tad.. I tried to cover that by getting extra exercise in but really need to up the ante from today. I was good at keeping up with the training moderately over the holidays. Today is now day 1 of Kicking It!!
The 2009 Plan for fitness:
Much More Running. 3 x times a week at least. Work on getting my speed up. Focus on endurance and decent long runs.
Cardio Cardio Cardio - see above - but throw in more early morning cycling, try going back to Spin (I'm so not a fan)
Swim! How is it I did not swim at all on the holidays? except lolling about in the ocean..
Core and Weight training. My favourite - this is where I see the best results. Need to get back into my routine.
Yoga. I went almost a whole year in 08 with no yoga.. out of pure laziness. So - I'm booking a 6 week beginners course to re-ignite my desire for it.
Right now I'm a bloated-PMS-water-retaining-lard-arse who weighed 63 kilos this morning! I know at least 2 of those kilos are bloat so I'm not stressing....just yet..
No comments:
Post a Comment