Monday, January 19, 2009

Weekend

I didn't weigh at all over the weekend.. Just kept forgetting and then once I ate, had coffee etc I deemed it not a good idea.. Weight this morning though was 61.1. Forever stuck in the 60's!

I managed quite a lot of exercise over the weekend. A long walk Saturday morning.. Followed by a 40 min brilliant run Saturday afternoon. The Italian and I went for a decent bike ride on Sunday and then I went to the gym for weights.. Suffering DOMS in my arms today. Didn't go to Pump this morning -- considering a Spin class tonight.

I had a great week last week in regards to running. I stuck to my mental plan which was 2 light runs (20-25mins) during the week and a long run on the weekend.. It helps that my light runs are either Week 5 or 6 of C25K.. My calf muscles have been killing me since Saturday night - I obviously need to stretch a lot more then I do! and properly.. off to research that..

2 comments:

KatieP said...

Once upon a time there was a girl who was stuck in the 60's FOREVER. She was so sick of seeing that stupid number on the scales that she got a big fat black marker pen and wrote 59.9 on a post it note and stuck it over the display on her scales.

Even though she peeked underneath, she visualized seeing that number and how it would feel when she got there.

One day she did and she stayed in the land of 50's for quite a long time.

She is on holidays from 50's land at the moment but she know that if she did it once she can do it again. And this time she has that special number plastered all over her computer desktop because she looks at that more than she looks at the scales [just!].

Miss N said...

Mwahahaha katieP!!! Great Comment!! Thank you!