Monday, February 2, 2009

I confess...

I watched Biggest Loser last night.. the show shits me and the 'journey's' just about have me hurtling the closest found object towards Shannon's head.. but I still get sucked in.. What pisses me off the most though is how surprised they all were by having to do any physical activity! In moments of rage I kept flicking over to the beautiful European Hotties at the Australian Open - what a final!

I got suckered into So You Think You Can Dance.. and yep.. I won't even pretend to be ashamed about that. I'm already impressed with the level of dancers.. The judges don't piss me off all that much (despite being smug bastards) because you know they know a thing or two about what they are talking about. (I'm looking at you AJ - surely you could take some advice from the show during the off season and come back in shape to be a role model .. don't you think?) I reserve the right to shed a tear or two at a lame TV show in the sanctity of my own lounge room - considering I pay $1400 a month to live this single life!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny! I love those shows too. I have a major crush on Jason.

ss2306 said...

Just popping by to say "hi"

Where abouts in Brissy you from? I'm in Ashgrove.

Found your blog via best friend KatieP.

A couple of years ago I didn't miss a single episode of BL but now I'm with you and it shits me to tears although I do sit sometimes with my 9 year old daughter to explain some things!

Miss N said...

Rasberry - yep.. I'm not even going to pretend I don't watch them -- though I'm struggling with BL second night in..

SS - Hello fellow Brisbanite! I'm over the other side in the farm by the river.. Welcome! All heavy objects need to be completely out of my way during BL - or at least I have to have the remote handy :)