Lack of posting - I know! I've been in a little funk.. Keeping up with gyming and training so I don't completely disappear into a trival boring depressed heap... Exercise is the only thing that lifts me out of a low.. Much better then alcohol and cheaper!
I've been focusing on strength training and... well... feel stronger... der.. My arms rock!
A tiny bit of cycling with The Italian on the weekend.. A pump class and general gyming.. The weight is hovering around 61.3.. Not the 1-2 kilo loss I was aiming for!!
Am lying very low this week which always helps with the dieting.. no dinner outs etc.. Saving the pennies!
I had dinner with The Texan during the week last week.. I think he thought it was a date.. It was fun - great food - one of my favourite local restaurants.. However not a date. A school night so not too late. I haven't told him - still - about The Italian.. and I still don't want to. Plus I'm still in limbo about The Italian.. All is nice.. but that's just it - it's nice.. I'm not sure how bothered he'd be if it ended. I like it when people are excited to see me. Attention whore that I can be!
No comments:
Post a Comment