Tuesday, March 17, 2009

End of Summer....

Bugger it - I got a job.. On a show in Brisbane. That's the good bit. Oh and $$ is nice - helps with the rent etc.. Only I wasn't really planning on looking just yet and seriously wanted to do pretty much nothing until at least April. That ends this Thursday when I begin commuting up the mountain to my new office. The role is interesting - a little different to what I've been doing and closer to Producing..

As it happens - as soon as I said yes I then heard about another job (instant chat from a friend working on it requesting my cv and checking my availability - doh!)... on a feature film.. an interesting feature film - that would probably pay pretty well and go for longer the 6mths.. I may be able to score a gig on it when my new job ends (in June). The job I took is potentially better for my 'career' and opens up a whole new world - which is important in terms of being continuously employable.. When it rains though...

So starting work this week brings an end to my newly developed training schedule.. I don't know what the hours will be so will adjust my timetable when I have an idea. In the meantime I am already up to 2800 calories burnt this week! Oh yes and it's only Tuesday! I did 2 sessions at the gym yesterday - cardio earlier in the day and then Body Pump late afternoon. Today I did a 37km ride - that tok 2.5 hrs and I'm shattered! Note to self: take a snack next time girl!!!! Or you will faint and fall in the river.

62.7 this morning..

3 comments:

missfee said...

great news about the jobs!!!!!

and good luck with the training

Josh said...

Hate to say it but....Told you so :)

Me said...

Congratulations on the new job :)