How I get easily obsessed with 'beating WW'. As in making sure I succeed and don't cheat etc.. Sure it is only Day 2ish.. it's just I remember now why I did so well the first time. I was on the ball the whole time - I never said 'Oh that won't hurt'. There is still no wine in the house - MAJOR ACHIEVEMENT. No wine = not great sleep.. 2nd day or no wine should be easier..
I'm doing the 'Satisfaction Plan' - which is inherently the Core plan - just renamed and some blah about it 'helping with portion sizes'. Honestly, they need to update the literature on their site in regards to portions.. I know, because I know.. how many years have I been blogging this stuff?? If I was a newbie however to WW I'd be a little confused.. thankfully the forums exist.. they just bore me to tears - but are a wealth of info and a reason I met a lot of you.
My aim this week is to get to at least Friday without wine.. and to be able to sleep properly... A great side effect of detoxing/ self rehab is fascinating dreams! I don't need to pay to go to the movies - I just need a good 10mins of REM sleep after a night of tossing and turning and then I have a blockbuster! I'm not kidding - we are talking espionage, romance, adventure, intrigue -- I just need to cast Daniel Craig and not the skanky guy I dated in my 20's.
Tivo is calling... It is possibly the best housemate I've ever had - so thoughtful - thinks of things to record for me even if I haven't given it instructions..
No comments:
Post a Comment