I'm 63.8kg this morning.. and feeling it. I'm also a week away from TTOTM - so I know it's partly attributed to that. However - I've rejoined WW. I know it off by heart. It was there when I lost the first 10 kilos.. Sometimes I think I can do it all with calorie king.. right now I think I need Points. As much as they suck!!! and 18?? Sheesh... What happened to Core?
I've set the goal weight to 55. I've got no wine in the house. I made a pact with myself not to spend $$$ on wine this week to justify paying for WW as well as saving money for a decent holiday..
So here I go... again. I've only joined for the 3 mth period and intend to make it work for me. I'm happy in that I have never piled all the weight back on after the initial huge weight loss but I need another round of good weight loss to get me down to goal. 55 - here I come!
2 comments:
I think core is still there; it is just called filling foods or something.
Good luck Miss N! You'll make it to 55kg in sweet time.
Good for you babes, it's about taking control and doing what works for you.
I think of WW fondly as it is the thing that got me where I am. I just happen to be using other methods to stay here.
Hugs
S X
Post a Comment