So right now I am in tracky pants (oh la la - I hear ya!), on a couch in a gorgeous house high on a hill with only trees and mountains to be seen.. The Italian and I are house sitting. It's always a little weird house sitting when your own home is only 30 km's away - especially when that home has your Tivo, your wine rack, the shop around the corner and the Italian not feeling weird about a little sexy time in a bed that belongs to a mate. Ah well - we're here to relax.. There is no TV but there is WiFi.. We've been planning our trip to Vegas..
Yep - that's right folks - Las Vegas (via LA and then home via San Fran) here we come! Stay tuned for more news on that.. it's early stages of planning and I'm going to let Mr Rudd pay for about $900 worth of it.
Ok - out of here.. Off to the country store to buy essential
No comments:
Post a Comment