Monday, April 13, 2009

The country weekend

We lulled about - played a few rounds of poker, trivial pursuit.. some dodgy numbers game from germany that became the weekend favourite. Our 2 best friends arrived Saturday afternoon to stay the night for dinner and maybe too much drinking.. Remembering this is how I met the Italian - through our married friends.. We had a fun evening - despite our friends going through a rough patch in their marriage and confessing they are considering divorce... The Italian and I are both hoping they pull through it - really hoping..

So on to the cheery part of the weekend where we came up with a plan.... We are off to a travel agent tomorrow -- to book a stay here:



Vegas Baby! Vegas!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHOOT!!!! Vegas baby!!!

I'm so fucking jealous right now, you have no idea!!!

S X

Miss N said...

S - have to love a last minute idea and then following through! I can't wait!!!! xxx

Anonymous said...

YAY!! Stay in Wynn though, it's sooooooooooo posh!!!!

Anonymous said...

You've been tagged, details on my blog.

S X

PorkStar said...

I'm the big version of that city : )

Cheers