Sunday, April 19, 2009

Weekly

Oh god sorry! It really is turning into a weekly updating thing around here isn't it..

Forgive me... the Italian and I booked our tickets and accom to LA/ Vegas/ San Fran. I have no income past June so am ebaying like a fiend and shit scared. Then my mum had a massive heart attack and really scared the bejebus out of me.. surgery to unblock an artery and a lot of 'you can not smoke anymore!' (me to her) later.. she is 'fine' but if she did not call the ambulance when she did then... she wouldn't be here - and that still breaks my heart.. but she's fine... ergg.. I never want a week like this ever again..

This weekend the Italian and I hung out, went for a 2 hr bike ride - had awesome AWESOME ahem... moments together.. cooked, drank wine, watched cool stuff, laughed, he farted.. you know - usual 'couple' stuff...

Leg has finally healed - may be able to run this week....

How can I make extra $$ to actually afford my trip?? Is a 'donate here' button on my site a big no no? :) Kidding!!

3 comments:

missfee said...

Miss N what a week!!!
you poor thing - parents can be such a worry - hope your mum is ok and you are too.

Good news re the italian

and your leg

xx
missfee

Miss N said...

Fee - yup crazy week.. but we all feel lucky. Glad the leg has heeled - need to start running!

Anonymous said...

Oh no! What a shocker of a week, I am so glad your Mum is recovering and so are you. Thinking of you.