Vegas hotel booked..... oh check!
Italian choose a premium view room (unlike texan who would have taken the basement except that I am a Libran Snob!).... check!
I didn't prompt him to do that (cause I'm shit scared I have no income while we are traveling -- oh and after)..... check!
Accom booked with a
Levels of excitement.... ummmm.. when I know how I'll be paying my rent come July I'll let you know how excited I am.. but just quietly Whoo HOO!
Note to self: you have 2 options after looking at Las Vegas Hotel Pool sites and A) STARVE YOURSELF FOR THE NEXT 2 MONTHS* or B) STARVE YOURSELF FOR THE NEXT 2 MONTHS AND HOOK YOUR BODY FOR A FREE BOOB JOB**.
*have I discussed my love of food before.. in particular duck?
**my boobs are fine thank you (ask me again at 40) - it's my hips that need working on/ OFF
3 comments:
Rubbish!
America is utterly crammed to the rafters with disgustingly overweight people. Not only do they think it is 'normal', but they are quite proud of their right to let it aaaaall hang on.
Even in Vegas.
Times have changed babe. You'll look just like you should look - BLOODY GORGEOUS...
Jealooous...
xx
Sounds like a fun little adventure. Paying rent is over rated so go with the flow.
As for the "**my boobs are fine.." comment, I say prove it!
Word verification: anasuckl
Post a Comment