Quick update before I run out the door to a
Job: Good - busy! Recording Episodes for the next 2 days with 160 kids and 6 'celebrities'..
Italian: hmmm ... good - stoopid Miss N here got a bit gushy after a long island iced tea and used the L word! ***banging head on desk***
Weekend: Well Teenage Love was here on Friday night and We (as in Italian, Myself and TL) all went out to dinner then on a cocktail crawl around the valley.. Highlights: When Teenage Love told the Italian I'm a great shag (and no I didn't pay him!) When Teenage Love was busted taking pics of his (gorgeous) abs in the unisex toilets at the last bar we were at - by a woman (he didn't know) who asked if she could 'help him'.. When the Italian pulled more Alpha Male moves then could ever be documented on National Geographic Channel.
Semi Awkward moment: When Teenage Love had to use the bathroom in the morning (he slept on the couch - cue a Dandy Warhols song!) and had to go through my room to get to my ensuite and only bathroom.. yes he knocked -- but he had to wait.. a second. Actually it wasn't all that awkward - I think we were all still drunk.
Rest of the weekend was spent quietly giggling.. and hanging out with the Italian.... As I type though - I have now taken a few days sabbatical from the relationship - not for any terrible reason.. I just want to focus on work and possibly think about a few things. All is good for Vegas and things are happy.. The L word didn't go down badly.. but I lost my Ace!!! if you know what I mean??
1 comment:
aaaaawe. i wish someone pulled alpha male moves over meeeeeeeeeeee.
*congratulatory hugs*
Post a Comment