Thursday, May 14, 2009

So there used to be this Chick who blogged..

Then she got this job she really had to concentrate on... got a bit (and still getting a bit) loved up by the Italian.. trying to help her best friend navigate what could turn out to be possibly a horrible divorce -- oh and sell nearly everything she owns on Ebay because it's so damn addictive!

Less then 7 weeks to Vegas - holy moly! How did that happen??

I've turned down my 3rd job offer for the year - this time because of the holiday.. So fingers, toes and all else crossed there is employment the second I land back in Oz!
I'm still fat (ok 63kg) - see above for loved up reference.. Problem with me is being loved up means I get a little 'comfy' with the food.. Still working out EVERYDAY and not dropping a single kilo.. damn cheese, damn pancakes in bed, damn Italians special 'baked beans with cheesy stuff' concoction - NEVER AGAIN.

The Italian and I are in the midst of doing the 'meeting of friends' rounds.. ie: awkward dinners at his mates house where they question me.. Where did I go to school? (They are ALL private school people), Where did I grow up? (none of them grew up even close to the scumbag land I came from), How did we meet? (saving the 'I was absolutely shit faced drunk and thought The Italian would be a great shag, so threw myself at him... literally' and just saying 'Through mutual friends'). In retaliation I took him along to a Tupperware party at my favourite gay boys house! He spent $100 - mwuahahaha - classic! Especially considering I didn't buy anything. He also met my mother - on mothers day - at the local 'tavern' in a town not far from scumbag land.. So I owe him for that! He was charming to my mother - bonus points.

So I guess I'm having a relationship... and we all know I've known that for quite some time... Just took The Italian a few extra months to work it out :)

5 comments:

missfee said...

YAY for you and for that cute Italian whom ever he is.......

and may the weeks speed until Vegas and the jobs still keep coming

emharvie said...

Glad you are still alive and still loved up. Tupperware party and mother's day???? The boy is hooked
Nice work :)

A Healthier Happier Me said...

hey
Great to see you turn up on my sidebar with a new post... i kept checking...
He's definately in... i don't think my husband would ever go to a tupperware party!!
Great stuff....

Fifi said...

haha..yeah they're a bit slow aren't they?

Josh said...

Too funny. You know the hook is set when you can't side step mothers day or some other family related calendar date...

Sounds like you are having fun though, so it is all good.