That's my new T-shirt... It's not going to win me the Best Job In The World but it's all true! My industry is booming in my little corner of Oz at the moment and there are not enough crew to go around. Every job I have been offered starts just as I'll be sipping my first watered down cocktail in Vegas! Count on Job offers to date: 5.5 (one was half arsed)
Speaking of Vegas - The Italian and I were up at 5am this morning calling our fab hotel to change the dates.. We are now officially farking nuts and will be landing in Vegas on JULY 4TH. But hey - have I told you about the Male Stripper that will be picking us up at the airport in a Limo.. Yep - I went to school with CLASSY people!
I'm not getting any skinnier and afraid my Irish tanned thighs are going to scare the Yanks...
I don't really have much to blog about do I?
2 comments:
babe you gorgeous and as soon as you go to america, the land of the fat, you are automatically a 10.
it's wicked. i might go there myself, just for an ego boost.
x
Just go - have fun. I'm catching up on all your posts anyway.
Post a Comment