I know! May 20 since I've been around these parts.... trust me I have still been out there in blogging world.. reading.. quietly.. You all make me giggle so I stick around :)
Less then a month til Vegas/ San Fran! whoo hoo!! Italian and I are super excited.. down to checking out the sample menus on our Qantas flight - sad are us! I have a love of airline food - don't judge me - I like being served. How 6'1" Italian is going to handle the world of 'slim line seats' for 14hrs is beyond me - he hasn't started complaining yet and having circumnavigated the globe a number of times I imagine the excitement of getting to where he is going far negates having the tray on the back of the seat in front of him wedged into his solar plexus. I'm a shorty so handle the cocoon like existence of airline travel quiet well.
I have 3 and a bit weeks of work pending.. 4 payslips and then no job.. There is one 'in the works' but not concrete and it's making me a little nervous. I'm just sailing through on an attitude of 'it'll be right'.. some days it's good to be an Aussie with a laissez faire attitude.. God knows I give a shit but what can I do except keep plugging along and working it so it all works out in the end.. Motto of my life perhaps?
Italian and I did have a little blow up last night.. and trust me that sucks on a Monday morning.. oh the joy of getting to know each other when some perceptions are made wrong and misinterpreted..
Dear Universe,
Can you give me an extra weekend right now? Oh and can you put the dollar above 80cents before I head off to travelex? Ta.
That girl who probably should stop using "I was just being facetious!" as an excuse...
1 comment:
I've been stopping by to check, was just about to send you an email to see how you are/were.
Vegas baby - yeeeeha!
Shona xx
Post a Comment