I got this really super cool new job!! Finally!! In 2 weeks I start on an American feature film and really couldn't be happier about it! Long hours ahead - crazy busy days - will have to suspend my gym membership as there is no point paying for something that I won't use and will have to instead be more proactive about working out at home and running when I can.
But more importantly I GOT A REALLY FUCKING COOL JOB!! Pay looks good - 6 month gig.. don't have to go away on location -- which these days is actually a bonus unless someone wants to send me to the Caribbean with Johnny Depp. The Italian is stoked. I'm glad he doesn't think I'm an unemployed loser anymore..(not that he ever said or acted like he did - maybe that was me projecting) I'll miss Ellen (and just got back into the crazy world of Days of Our Lives big time!) so I'll have to manage somehow - yay for Tivo!
I'm beginning to be a fan of Laws of Attraction... Off to make me a vision board dedicated to winning the lottery... (and Johnny Depp for a weekend)
1 comment:
Stick with me Miss ... told ya didn't I??
The universe bows to alignment - you and me focusing on your goal made it a done deal.
I am so pleased for you, of course you are so gifted and talented that I never doubted for a moment you would get what you truly wanted.
Lots of love ♥
Post a Comment