Thursday, October 15, 2009

My credit card will thank me..

Yay - tomorrow is the first paycheck in 3 months! phew.. about time... Mostly it will enter my bank account and then instantly go back to the bank and send BPay into overdrive.. but hey - I bringing in the bacon again for 6 months so whoo hoo!

I'm kicking it in the 100 push up challenge again - Week 2 Day 3 on LEVEL BLOODY 3 - ouch = 63 this morning!

Plus the 200 squat challenge to go along with it... Level 3 also = 104 this morning!

This weekend the Italian and I are going to do an extended bike ride north - aim for 40km.. and then a night at the Speedway - seriously! Hilarious times will be had..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

there is a typo in your post darls...it says "speedway"

Miss N said...

Kitty - hehe I know - my little microsoft office helper man already asked if I truly meant to type that..

Friday said...

My credit card is not talking to me at the minute. Bitch of a thing.

200 squats, Im gonna check that out.

I dont get the speedway joke...

Im glad you're back.
xx