Sunday, May 23, 2010

where next?

I've just thrown my hat in the ring for a gig that will see me in the outback for around 5-6mths - I think.. it's a while anyway.. I've been umming and ahhhing about it as it will mean more extended time doing the long distant relationship thing - but The Italian is keen because he wants me to be employed, save money by being rent free and getting per diems and he hasn't been to that part of the outback before.. which pretty much mirrors the pros I'm giving the idea. I haven't got the job yet - it came about after a random chat with a friend while out Roller Derby last night.. a friend working on the show mentioned she had asked another friend to do it but he turned it down.. I said I would be interested and she was surprised as she thought I had a job.. anyway - that's the life of freelancing -- let's see what happens..

I had a mostly good workout week - the rain was a bit of a killer over the weekend as well as a blasted headache/ hangover today that has seen me not leave the house.. so I've only completed 80% of my program this week.. I will need to have a great week this week..

Big week ahead! Shooting a ton of episodes on the kids show, gym and then YAY The Italian flys in..

1 comment:

Sho said...

Woohoo the outback sounds great. I'd imagine it would be hard yakka out there.

BTW glad you are back ;o)