Thursday, May 27, 2010

ups and downs and ups

I'm not sure if the outback gig will be happening.. the phone isn't ringing hot despite being asked to put in for it for a specific gig... So it could be back to the freelance hunting board in approx 7 weeks time.. and where will I live? my car? I'm still fighting with the Ex (Texan) re: car.. despite (ME) almost paying off the loan over the past 2 months.. Limbo Limbo Limbo...

Italian arrives tomorrow afternoon - I pretty much pick him up from the airport - drive home, dump car, get on bus then ferry to Manly... check into a gorgeous B&B and then hightail it down to the wharf for dinner and drinks with friends I haven't seen in a while (used to live together in San Francisco). We will then head out to see a new up and coming band (been 'unearthed' getting lots of airplay) that my friends manage. Should be a fun night - despite Italian and I just having a tense discussion over iChat about driving to Manly from the airport versus dumping car and then getting public transport.. ergg -- I hate 'discussing' things over instant messaging sometimes... meh - moving on.

SMASHED it at the gym this week so far - will get one more chance tomorrow morning to work out properly.. I've been in the studio shooting all week - we don't shoot on Fridays thankfully.. working from home - have a few errands and then airport..

Monday - 1 hr cardio: 474 calories, Tuesday - met new personal trainer: 377 calories, Wednesday: Cardio: 491 Calories, Thursday - cardio then body pump: 742 calories

On fire again!!! and I weighed in under 70 - but waiting a few days to keep checking on that... Food - awesome.. Alcohol - um yeah....

No comments: