Wednesday, June 2, 2010

New Blog in the works

I think one of the major reasons I don't update anymore is that this blog is a little tired - I think it's been around for almost 3 years! I don't really feel like the same person who started this blog.. Mainly because relationships have changed and I don't necessarily feel like running an anonymous blog anymore.. so I'm going to move and start a new one! Be more open - less hiding behind 'Miss N'. So if any of you are even still here I'll send out the link once it's all set up.

Much love for the past 3 years of ramblings! xox

6 comments:

missfee said...

yes me please!!!!!

can we squeeze in a visit whilst you are south?

Friday said...

Im still heeeeeere!!
Dont forget about me.

xoxoxox

ellepen said...

Yep still reading here :)

Sho said...

I'm here too :o)

Miss N said...

Yay to all of you! I'm working on it!

and fee - I'll email you - I think I'm sticking around in town a little longer than expected - so happy about that!!

zoesmum said...

HI, have been reading your blog for coup le of years. can you please include me. marie.mcneil@hotmail.com Regards, Marie