Wednesday, February 23, 2011

M H D

A mental health day was in order today - I self diagnosed myself at 7am this morning - as I was beating myself up for not going to Body Pump. I did go to work, for approx 1 hour and 45 minutes. Enough time to get everything in order for my work colleagues so today wouldn't be hard on them. I work with one of my closest friends and the last thing she needs is to take on board any of my workload! So I'm hoping I cleared the decks of stuff she doesn't have to worry about.

I woke up not feeling crash hot... not entirely sure why - maybe a little exhaustion but as I don't have man flu it's time to soldier on!

I will try to do a C25k run this afternoon - toes crossed!

2 comments:

Fifi said...

fancy that! I took a mental health day too (and half of yesterday). Sometimes you just need one.

Once I'm off my low carb diet I am going to attempt Couch to 5k again also!

Miss N said...

Hola Frankie!

I went to comment on your blog about half an hour ago and couldn't... what I was going to say was that I've been around and reading you like the guilty stalker I am!

Big Hug lovely! and here's to Mental Health Days when they are needed! xx