Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Plan for the Week

My accountability needs to start all over again... so here is the plan for this week - will update on Sunday with the results:

Monday - After work the plan was to run but Brisbane got hit with another crazy storm so it was - Wii EA Active 30 Day Challenge

Tuesday - Pre work - Gym, Treadmill C25k Week 2, Cross trainer - at least an hour of cardio. One Hundred Push Ups - Week 2 Day 1

Wednesday - Pre work - Body Pump

Thursday - Pre work - Swim at the Gym - in place of a rest day, just an easy swim to stretch out.One Hundred Push Ups - Week 2 Day 2

Friday - Pre work - Body Pump

Saturday - Body Pump, Swim, One Hundred Push Ups - Week 2 Day 3

Sunday - 30km ride (round trip) to the bay for some grilled fish with The Italian

A busy schedule I know - but I need to take advantage of what my week is like in terms of hours at work... last week I only managed 3 days of about 30mins each, so I need to ramp it up this week. Plus I'm feeling the energy!

I weighed 70.2 on Sunday morning, 71.2 on Monday morning. I'm aiming for below 70 by next Sunday/Monday...

No comments: