The rest of the time was spent going to a talk by Tony Mott at his exhibition which was fun... Later we wandered up the road to a long time favourite restaurant Himalyan style... Just an easy Saturday. The Italian was convinced he had never eaten here before - though unless I'm getting him mixed up with another 6 foot something dark haired man (highly likely a few years back!) then I'm the one going crazy :)
Sunday we ventured out in the ridiculous heat to GoMA - always worth it! Even if The Italian was walking one step behind me the whole time we were outside to shade my sunburn... this is on top of the 'tisk 'tisk I got every few minutes...
Tony Mott Exhibition... I find Rock Photography to be one of those 'you were in the right place at the right time' type of careers - but I wouldn't have turned it down!
Walking to the restaurant Saturday night...
GoMA 21st Century Exhibition
No comments:
Post a Comment