Monday, December 17, 2007

are we there yet..

I leave the city of No Right Turns in approx 6 days...

Looking forward to going back to Life #1 - though I'll miss Life #2 down here a lot..

Weekend was spent getting better as I was still sounding like a fish mongers wife with 50 years of smoking behind her on Friday.. Didn't feel human until Sunday morning..

Crazily depressed for most of Saturday and convinced I was a big whale who was back to pre WW days.. I'm not of course but who am I to question my irrational hormones.. I rode out the rollercoaster and went and got beautied up in a parlour yesterday afternoon before venturing out and hanging out with girlfriends at Icebergs for a couple of hours.

I've spent most of my Monday arguing my deal at work for the next series... How I see it is that I shouldn't be arguing it at all and that I get what I asked for which is effectively only a $50 rise on last year - despite the fact I do 2 jobs giving the producers a saving from hiring someone else! I used to back down pretty easily in these matters ----- not this time.

Pretty much with the PMS and Monday blues I am worthy of having one of those tacky ridiculous 'This Bitch Bites' bumper stickers stuck to my forehead! Instead I'll be sticking this to my computer monitor and going home for a run.

No comments: