Monday, December 3, 2007

Love Google Searchers!

From time to time my statcounter brings out some hilarious google search terms that bring people here.. Mostly I can't repeat them otherwise I'd just encourage more random google searchers on the look out for 'naked girls in saunas' and what they would like to do to them (hello there! I see you!).

Yesterday a google searcher landed here by googling this: 'How many calories in a pitcher of margarita?' - it could very well be someone I was out with on Saturday night and I'll say the same thing to them as the searcher:

Too fucking many! If you are seriously asking that question then you want to hope it's the only thing you have consumed in 48hrs. (Not highly recommended of course!) Plus I'm sure if you are consuming a pitcher of margaritas then a shitload of mexican food was feasted upon as well!


Viva Monday and back on track! Off to a chain gym in my area tonight that is offering a 2 week trial to 'test drive' the gym with no obligations. Easy solution to what to do for my remaining weeks in Sydney!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a fabby idea babes, good way to get to the gym without signing up!

You is looking hot in that outfit in the previous post!!!!

Miss N said...

Why thank you! I was on top of the world! nothing like going down a size to go up in the ego stakes.. hehehehe I have to come down to earth soon!